ဒီမုန္႔မ်ိဳးကို အရင္တုန္းကလည္း လုပ္ဖူးပါတယ္။ တနဂ္ေႏြေန႔ခင္း ေကာ္ဖီေသာက္ခ်ိန္အမီ လုပ္လိုက္တဲ႔မုန္႔ေလးပါ။ ကိတ္မုန္႔မလုပ္ပဲေနမယ္ဆိုၿပီး အားတင္းထားတာ ဒီေန႔ေတာ႔မရေတာ႔ဘူး။ ၀မွသာ၀ေရာ ဆိုၿပီးမ်က္ေစ႔မွိတ္ၿပီးလုပ္လိုက္ၿပီ။ လုပ္နည္းကေတာ႔ အရင္တုန္းကဟာ ၿပန္ကူးေပးလုိက္ပါတယ္ ။ အခ်ိဳးအဆေလးေတြနဲနဲေတာ႔ ေၿပာင္းထားတယ္။
- 160 grams all purpose flour + 2tbsp of Cocoa powder
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 90 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 140 grams castor white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 70 ml milk
- some dry fruits
- Grease the baking tray and line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder. Set aside
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then beat in the vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs , one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Fold in the flour mixture (in three additions), alternately with the milk (in two additions), ending with the dry ingredients.
- In a clean bowl, Mix 2 Tbsp of Cocoa power with 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Transfer the half of the batter into Cocoa+ oil mixture and mix it well. Now you have one portion of white and the other portion of chocolate batter.
- Pour the 1/2 of the white batter into the cake pan and spread it evenly. Then, pour in the 1/2 of the chocolate batter and smooth the surface.Repeat the process until all the batters are being used. Bake in the preheated 160 degree oven for 50 minutes,or a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edge of the pan and then invert the cake onto your serving plate.