Today is the last day of the week as tomorrow is a public holiday in Singapore. It will be along weekend for me and I can have more time to spend in my little kitchen. On the way home, I was thinking what should I cook for dinner..Yeah, sometimes it is quite hard for me to choose what to cook as most of them are repeating every week. But somehow, ended up with choosing the old recipe , curry prawn, again.
Cooking style is a little bit different for this time compare to normal curry prawn that I cooked before. As I don't want to have a late dinner, I made this dish really fast.
- prawns ( about 400 grams)
- One big onion
- One tomato
- 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 2 Tbs of cooking oil
- Dice tomato & onion into small pieces.Set it aside.
- Remove the shell and clean the prawn. Marinate it with fish sauce and chili powder for 5 mins
- In a wok, heat the cooking oil.
- Add in number (1) and fry for about 2-3 mins. Give it a quick stir.
- Add in the marinated prawn and fry for about 1-2 mins only ( I don't like to fry the prawn too long as it will get harder . 1-2 mins is more than enough for me)
- Remove it from the heat and serve.
Total time taken is not more than 20 mins and it is really easy and fast to cook. Enjoy!
ဟုတ္ကဲ႔ စားပါရွင္ တ၀က္က်န္ေသးတယ္။ တ၀က္က ရံုေလးဦးသြားၿပီ။ း-) ။ ထိုင္းငါးပိေတြက ဘယ္တံဆိပ္ပဲသံုးသံုး ခဲတာပါပဲ (မၿမရြက္ေ၀ ရဲ႔ Blog မွာေတြ႔လုိ႔)။ အိမ္မွာေတာ႔ တံဆိပ္သံုးမ်ိဳး ေလာက္စမ္းသံုးတာ အကုန္ခဲတာခ်ည္းပဲ ။ဆန္မွဳန႔္ေတြမ်ားတယ္နဲ႔တူပါတယ္။
It's my FAVOURATE.....
Post a Comment