Most of the Burmese foods are influenced by Chinese,Indian and Thai food. We occasionally like to eat Parata, Samosa during breakfast as well as tea time. Last night, I decided to make a " Steamed Bean Prarata" as supper for my sister. The name strange? :D Yeah, this type of Parata is quite famous in Burma and we usually eat it for breakfast. The mesh steamed bean (with salt+ little bit of oil) is filled inside the parata and fry it until crispy and golden brown. It is really delicious. I used ready-made frozen parata which I bought from supermarket. For this recipe, I used steamed garden pea (Burmese name- pae pyote). I couldn't find this kind of bean in SG's supermarket so far and I can only manage find it in Burmese shops.
Here is the method
- Mesh 2 Tbs of steamed bean with a pinch of salt and add a little bit of oil while meshing. Set aside
- Heat the frying pan and put 1 Tbs of oil
- Place a piece of parata and fry until lightly brown (It is ready to fill in those meshed bean when the bottom side is started to crispy)
- Remove top layer of parata gently and fill in the meshed bean. Cover it back
- Flip it to the other side and fry until golden brown.
It is now ready to serve.
ဒီတစ္ခါေတာ႔ ပဲပလာတာပါ။ ကၽြန္မ ညီမက စာေမးပဲြ ေၿဖဖုိ႔ အတြက္ၿပင္ဆင္ေနပါတယ္။ စာက်က္ေနရေတာ႔ဗုိက္လည္း ခဏခဏဆာတယ္ထင္ပါရဲ႔။ မေန႔ည ၁၁နာရီေလာက္ၾကီး သူဗုိက္ဆာေတာ႔ ၿမန္တဲ႔ဟာ ဘာလုပ္ေပးရင္ေကာင္းမလဲလို႔စဥ္းစားလုိက္ေတာ႔ ပဲပလာတာလုပ္ေပးဖို႔အၾကံရသြားပါတယ္။ ပဲၿပဳတ္ကလည္းအဆင္သင္႔ ရွိေနေတာ႔အေတာ္ပါပဲ။ (ပဲၿပဳတ္က မၿမရြက္ေ၀ blog ထဲက နည္းနဲ႔ ၿပဳတ္ထားတာပါ) ပလာတာကေတာ႔ ready made ပါ ေၾကာ္ရံုပါပဲ။
ပလာတာကိုေၾကာ္ ေနတံုးက်က္ခါနီးမွာ ပလာတာထဲကိုပဲထည္႔ (ပဲက ဆီနဲ႔ ဆားနဲ႔ နယ္ၿပီး ေခ်ထားၿပီးသား) ဆီနည္းနည္းထပ္ထည္႔ၿပီး က်က္ေအာင္ေၾကာ္ရင္ ရပါၿပီ။ အၿဖစ္ပဲပလာတာ ေပါ႔၊ ဗမာၿပည္ကလုိသိပ္အေကာင္းၾကီးမဟုတ္ရင္ေတာင္ အလြမ္းေၿပ ေပါ႔ေနာ္။
I love to eat steamed bean parata.
I will have this for my weekend breakfast :)
Enjoy blogging and have a great weekend!
Hello, thanks for visiting.
Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.
Post a Comment