These small little Kimbaps were prepared by my sis who loves almost all Korean food. For me, I don't even know how to pronounce some Korean food properly. This morning she made it again for her study group. In order not to waste her effort, I recorded down and now I m publishing it in my blog to share with my fellow bloggers. ;-)
- 5 cups of cooked rice
- Yellow radish pickle , 1 big cucumber (cut them into strips)
- A can of tuna (we use tuna in oil)
- Cooked sausage, cooked crab meat (cut them into strips)
- mixing sauce (made with 1Tbs of sesame oil,1 tsp of sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of lime juice)
Preparation before rolling
- Drain the oil from tuna and put it on a heated pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Prepare the cooked rice in a large bowl and mix with mixing sauce .Stir it evenly. Set it aside.
Rolling of kimbap
- Place a sheet of seaweed on the bamboo mat and spread a layer of rice (evenly) .
- Place 2 tsp of tuna flakes, a strip of yellow radish, cucumber, sausage and crab meat on top.
- Roll it up gently using the bamboo mat.
- Remove the bamboo mat and cut the roll into 1-2 cm thick (before cutting rub with a little bit of sesame oil by using hand)