As requested by a friend, I made these brownies for our gathering yesterday.I seldom made brownies as their calories content are pretty high and I am afraid I ll consume many of them after baking. I am a big fan of brownies and it's hard for me stop once I started the first bite LOL.My brownies were well received and my dear friend ,BB, really enjoyed them. Brownies is her favorite as well.
For this time, I used HHB's Brownies recipe but did minor modifications to the recipe.-125 grams semi-sweet chocolate
-200 grams caster sugar
-120 grams butter
-3 Eggs (at room temp)
-5ml vanilla extract
-65 grams flour (sifted)
-60 grams cocoa powder(sifted)
- Melt butter and chocolate in a stainless steel bowl (placed over a sauce pan of simmering water).
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg ,sugar and vanilla extract until it reaches to ribbon like stage.
- Pour in the butter-choco mixture and mix well using spatula.
- Fold in the flour/cocoa powder gently.
- Pour the batter into 8"x8" baking tin (greased and lined with parchment paper) and sprinkle some choco-chip on top .Bake for about 30mins in 180 degree preheated oven.
- Cool it completely in the tray.
- Cut it into your preference size and ready to serve. Enjoy!