I am craving for sour/spicy and purely Asian food these days especially after having the western food for 10 continuous days. I don't mind having sandwiches / pastries or burger for my meal once in a while , but to have all these for all 3 meals (almost everyday) is like a sin ( to me). But I hardly had a choice there. We knew that there are some Asian restaurant out there. But due to our limited time , we didn't have a chance to find the place and we just grab a fast food meal which are readily available.
Thus, when I was back to SG, the frist thing that I did on the following day was cooking spicy and sour Asian food for our luch. Chicken feet salad is the one of the dishes that I cooked. The taste was exactly what I wanted, spicy and sour. I just love it. :D
Here are the Ingredients and method,
- 8pcs of chicken feet
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp of garlic oil
- a slice of lime, fish sauce, seasoning powder (all adjust to taste)
- 2 red chili padi (chopped)
- Boil chicken feet for about 30 mins. De-bone them and slice them into small pieces.
- Mix with all the rest of ingredients and ready to serve, enjoy.