- 80ml of oil (original recipe - 120ml)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1/2 tsp of baking power
- Put oil/egg/sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder and cornflakes.Mix them well with a spatula.
- Scoop cookie dough and place them on a baking tray.
- Bake at preheated 180C oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool in tray for 5 minutes before transferring it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Ready to serve, Enjoy!
*My cookies are not as pretty as blessed homebaker's but the taste is not bad! I m going to make them again soon.