- 1 whole chicken
- 1 Tbs of Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbs of light Soy sauce
- 1 tsp of dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper (grounded)
- 1 onion
- 2 Tbs of all-purposed flour (for sauce)
- Mix ingredient 2 to 5 in a small bowl
- Chop the onion into small pieces and mix well with the sauce
- Rinse the chicken and dry it well by using kitchen towel. Use a fork to poke some wholes on the chicken.
- Marinade the chicken with above mixed sauce.
- Cover the chicken with cling wrap and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Before grilling, rub the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle the black pepper on top.
- Grill in the oven ( I'm sorry that I am not able to advise the correct temperature as my oven has 2 grilling functions which doesn't mention the exact temperature. But I used low heat grilling) for about 55 minutes. (Turn the chicken to the other side after grilling for 25 minutes)
- Remove the chicken from oven and wrap it with Aluminium foil until ready to serve.
- Now we are going to make the sauce . Transfer the juices (from pan which was used to grill chicken) to sauce pan.
- Add 2 cups of water and leave it on the heat.
- Add 2 Tsp of flour (premix with water) and reduce it by half and the sauce is done.
- Ready to serve. Enjoy!
ဒီေန႔ တနဂ္ေႏြ ရံုးပိတ္ရက္ cousin ေတြဆံုၿဖစ္လို႔လုပ္စားၿဖစ္တဲ႔ ၾကက္ကင္အေၾကာင္းတင္လုိက္ပါတယ္။တၿခားဟင္းေတြပါေသးေပမယ္႔ ဒီေန႔ေတာ႔ ညနက္ေနၿပီမို႔လို႔ ေနာက္ေန႔မွဘဲ ဆက္ၿပီးတင္လုိက္ပါ႔မယ္။ ေစာင္႔ "စား" ၾကပါေနာ္။ :D