These cakes were made on last Saturday @ BITC as well. As I mentioned earlier, we have to make 2 types of cakes in one session. The menu for Last week was chiffon cake and banana cake. Me and my partner brought back home 2 banana cakes and one chiffon cake each. My hubby prefer banana cake over chiffon cake while I prefer chiffon cake. Anyway, both of them tasted great!
And here is the recipe for banana cake (make 2 cakes - size 4"x8")
- 3 Eggs
- Castor sugar 325g
- Banana (peeled) 220g
- Cake Margarine 150g
- Cake flour170g
- Salt 1g
- Plain flour 150g
- Baking powder 10g
- Bicarbonate of soda 1.5g
- Water 160g
- Vanilla extract -1tsp
- Blend group1 on low speed using cake beater. Beat on high speed for about 2mins.
- Add in group 2 (sieved together) and beat for about another 1 mins.
- Finally add in group 3 and beat for another 1 -2 mins.
- Bake at 180 degree preheated oven for 35-40mins
- Remove from oven and leave it to cool. Ready to serve. Enjoy!
ႊ့These banana cakes look fabulous !!
Wanna try some ;P
Keep up the good work ,awesome!!..
Hello, thanks for visiting!.
I want to bake your recipe for phone phone but he prefers chiffon like texture. so, I want to check with you how is the texture of that banana cake? Thank you.
Hello, Ma Khin Htay,
It is a rather dense cake. Something similar to pound cake.
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for sharing the delicious foods :)
Post a Comment