This is not a new dish. As this is one of our favorite dishes, I cooked it quite often. To be exact once a week at least . Here are the method and ingredients. (I omit tomato for this time)
- prawns 300 grams
- 2 red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves of crush garlic
- 2 Tbsp of cooking oil
- 2 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp of seasoning powder
- a few chili padi
- Remove the shell and clean the prawn. Marinate it with fish sauce , seasoning powder and chili powder for 5 mins.
- In a wok, heat the cooking oil.
- Add in number crush garlic and fry for about 2 mins. Then add the chopped onion and fry for about 5 mins (with lid on). Stir occasionally.
- Add in the marinated prawn, chili padi and fry for about 1-2 mins only ( I don't like to fry the prawn too long as it will get harder . 1-2 mins is more than enough for me)
- Remove it from the heat and serve.