ဟင္းသပ္သပ္ခ်က္ရမွာပ်င္းတာနဲ႔ လုပ္စားလုိက္တဲ႔ ထမင္းေပါင္းပါ။ လုပ္နည္းကေတာ႔ အားလံုးသိၿပီးသားၿဖစ္မွာပါ။ ၾကက္သား၊ ပုဇြန္ နဲ႔ အသီးအရြက္ေတြ အားလံုးကိုေၾကာ္ၿပီး ေကာ္ရည္မ်ားမ်ားထည္႔ ၊ ထမင္းေပၚေလာင္းလုိက္ရင္ ထမင္းေပါင္းေပါ႔။
In Burma we used to call this dish as Hta Min Puang (meaning steamed rice, however, it's just a name). Basically it includes all sorts of stir fried veggies as well as meat and prawns in rich gravy which made from corn flour. We serve it in this way -pour the mixed veggie with gravy on top of white rice and serve. All in one and it's simply delicious.
Here are the ingredients ( I don't have exact amount as I sampled them and put in together)
- 100g of chicken (cut into pieces and marinate with seasoning powder and light soy sauce*)
- some prawns (remove the shell and clean)
- 1 carrot (slice thinly)
- some bean sprouts
- 1 red onion ( cut it into big chunks)
- some green beans
- some cabbages (cut into 1 to 2 inches wide long pieces)
- some tomatoes (cut into pieces)
- baby corn (slice thinly)
- some mushrooms (slice thinly)
- some Chinese cabbages
- 3 tablespoons of corn flour + 1 teaspoons of dark soy sauce* - mix with 3 cups of water.
- Heat up 2 Tbsp of oil in the wok. Add in marinated chicken , onion and fry until onion becomes soft.
- Add in prawns, carrots, mushrooms , corn , 1 table spoon of oyster and stir fry for about a min.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, seasoning powder , salt and continue to fry for another 2- 3 mins.
- Add in corn flour+ water sauce mixture and continue to cook until the gray is slightly thicken.
- pour the mixture onto a cup of cooked rice (prepared on the plate) and ready to serve. The best is to serve it hot. Enjoy.
* To me , color of the food is very important. It wont be appealing at all if there is no color in the food though it is delicious.